January 4, 2021
👉🏽 KNOW HOW TO SPOT FAKE OLIVE OIL…
✅WHAT IS REAL OLIVE OIL?
Real olive oil has a very green, bright, peppery, grassy, fresh taste. Fake olive oil is often flavorless and rancid. Some companies are diluting olive oil with cheaper oils.
🏆SPOTTING REAL OLIVE OIL:
1. Always get extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) (not light or pure).
2. Look for a 3rd party seal.
3. Find the harvest date and assess the "best by" date or "bottled on" date.
4. Avoid mainstream brands of olive oil you would find in the supermarket. Most real olive oil comes from Italy.
5. Look for the name of the producer or estate where the olive oil originated from.
💎BONUS FEATURE OF OLIVE OIL:
😱Did you know that olive oil can INCREASE the levels of VITAMIN A, B, C, D, E or K? (The answer is revealed on my YouTube channel).
Know your olive oil! There’s a reason olive oil has held strong over time… It’s associated with MANY positive health outcomes. Oh and remember it has also been shown to increase the levels of Vitamin ______ (Answer revealed on my YouTube channel).